After an intensely busy three week period of online nominations, voting has now closed and Ovation Global DMC has unveiled the official shortlist of nominees for its 2012 Huggability Award.
The winner will be revealed during the IMEX America tradeshow in Las Vegas where Ovation will exhibit on Stand 418. The awards ceremony will take place on the Ovation stand at 3.45pm on Tuesday 9th October.
The ten shortlisted nominees are as follows:
- Bobbi Landreth, Manager, Sales Planning, FedEx Corporation
- Eduardo Chaillo, Executive Director of Meetings, Mexico Tourism Board
- Faye Bennett, Sales Manager, IMEX Group
- Jeff Hurt, Executive Vice President, Velvet Chainsaw Consulting
- Kathy Roche, Manager, Meeting & Convention Planning, Western & Southern Life, USA
- Riccardo Pizzuti, Event Manager, ega professional conference organisers, Italy
- Rick Lambert, President, Destinations Inc, USA
- Sharon Chapman, CMP, CMM, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Sue Pelletier, Editor/ Blogger, Penton Media, USA
- Thayer Phillips, Director of Transportation, Capitol Services, Inc., a DMC Network Company
More detail on these and all huggable nominees and the reasons for their nominations is available here